Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hello, Welcome to my Blog!

My name is Leonard Yalong and I am a Freshman at Sacramento State University. As an assignment for English, we were instructed to create our very own Blog. Here are a few things I'd like to share: I'm a Filipino American, born in Daly City, California, with an appetite for knowledge. I am currently on a journey to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering. I'm very athletic and enjoy sports such as Basketball, Soccer, Football, Tennis, and Wrestling. I love sleeping just as much as I love eating. My favorite television shows are Sherlock, How I Met Your Mother, and Friends. Overall, I'm a pretty relaxed and honest individual who likes meeting new people. Hope you can stay entertained with my Late Night Blogs! This is Leonard Yalong signing off!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leonard! Im Shristi!

    I really like how you put "Late Nights with Leonard". I thinks its creative. I enjoy soccer too. What's your favorite team? I like watching Friends too. My favorite character would have to be Joey. I think he's hilarious. I enjoyed reading your blog!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! My favorite team is FC Barcelona and I agree Joey is hilarious. He's my favorite character along with Rachel.

      Delete
  2. Hey Leonard! It's Brandy :)

    I love the title of your blog! It's catchy and really creative. I'm from the Bay Area too! Well, the East Bay, in a small town called San Ramon. I'm also Filipino American! I can't wait to read the rest of your blog. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Definitely just made me step my blog game up with this layout . We share the same athletic hobbies so i wonder if we've ever came across each other at the well. As far as television, i started How i Met Your Mother but by the 3rd season i grew restless and just read the spoiler online :(...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much in common, everything you listed except for wrestling, I play all the time. I play tennis in high school, all 4 years. I would consider myself to be pretty decent, maybe we can play sometimes.

    ReplyDelete